Calloway United Methodist Church, 1996
Part ofPG 202: The Palmer Collection: Arlington Structures and Places, 1996-2006 ; PG 202: The Palmer Collection: Arlington Structures and Places, 1996-2006 » Churches
May 12 1996
Calloway United Methodist Church, 5000 Lee Highway, taken May 12, 1996. Located between Edison St. and Cameron St. Was Methodist Episcopal Church in 1904.1 photograph : b&w print ; 6 x 4 in. This image is subject to copyright. Unauthorized use of the images in the Local History Photograph Collections of the Arlington Community Archives is prohibited.