Plaque in the Old Courthouse Lobby
Part ofPG 100: Arlington County Government Photographs, 1915-1997 ; PG 100: Arlington County Government Photographs, 1915-1997 » Subgroup 3: County Courthouse, 1898 1961 Building » File 1
Three men, including Willie Roster and J. B. Nash, standing near the plaque buried in the wall of the original courthouse lobby. The plaque reads, "Erected by the Citizens of Alexandria Co. Va., A.D. 1898, Pursuant to an act of the legislature passed Feb. 1898. Board of Supervisors: George N. Saecmuller, Chairman, Fred S. Corbett, W. Duncan, Arch. A. Goenner, Builder Joseph H. Hobson. Site donated by George P. Robinson, D. K. Trimmer." Written on back of photo: "Plaque in original Court House lobby, L to R- Willie Royster, -, J.B. Nash".1 photograph : b&w print ; 5 x 4 in.