1110 and 1116 Quincy Street North
Part ofPG 250: Arlington's Changing Scene, 1997-2019 ; PG 250: Arlington's Changing Scene, 1997-2019 » Series 2: House and Other Structures, October 1997, January 1998 » File 1
1110 & 1116 Quincy St N. Near Central Library. House is awaiting demolition, October 1997. This house, that stood on the corner of Washington Blvd and Quincy St., was torn down approximately 1998-06 to build more apartments. The last owner was Nancy Iacomini. The house was built by Robert Crack, circa 1924. He was married to Edith Oswald. Their daughter was Edith Emma Crack, who married Joseph Gamble. Their son, Joseph Gamble, had a daughter, Sharon Gamble. Sharon Gamble alerted the Virginia Room that the house was going to be town down.1 photograph : b&w polyester negative ; 35 mm. This image is subject to copyright. Unauthorized use of the images in the Arlington Community Archives is prohibited.