Basil Hall House
Part ofPG 250: Arlington's Changing Scene, 1997-2019 ; PG 250: Arlington's Changing Scene, 1997-2019 » Series 3: House and Other Structures, March 1998 » File 1
Believed to be Basil Hall's House, formerly at 1799 North George Mason Drive, across the street from Arlington Hospital (now Virginia Hospital Center). This house was the final Arlington residence of Basil Hall, for which Hall's Hill (now Highview Park) was named. Basil died in 1888 and was the brother of the infamous Arlingtonian madam Mary Ann Hall.1 photograph : b&w polyester negative ; 35 mm. This image is subject to copyright. Unauthorized use of the images in the Arlington Community Archives is prohibited.