C&O Canal Lock and Lockhouse
Part ofRG 123: Records of the Rock Spring Congregational United Church of Christ [UCC], 1908-2003 ; RG 123: Records of the Rock Spring Congregational United Church of Christ [UCC], 1908-2003 » Subgroup 2: Visual Records from Rock Spring Congregation Church, ca. 1908-1948. » Series 3: C&O Canal
1910 – 1912
One of the lockhouses on the C&O Canal with the lock on the left.1 photograph : b&w negative This image is subject to copyright. Unauthorized use of the images in the Arlington Community Archives is prohibited.