Ball-Sellers House, Victorian Addition, 1996
The Ball-Sellers House, the oldest house in Arlington County, originally built around 1760. Pictured is the large addition to the house built in 1880.1 photograph : b&w print ; 6 x 4 in. This image is subject to copyright. Unauthorized use of the images in the Local History Photograph Collections of the Arlington Community Archives is prohibited.